Funding sources No external funding.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Halo naevi and leukotrichia are strong predictors of the passage to mixed vitiligo in a subgroup of segmental vitiligo
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 3, pages 539–544, March 2012
How to Cite
Ezzedine, K., Diallo, A., Léauté-Labrèze, C., Séneschal, J., Prey, S., Ballanger, F., Alghamdi, K., Cario-André, M., Jouary, T., Gauthier, Y. and Taieb, A. (2012), Halo naevi and leukotrichia are strong predictors of the passage to mixed vitiligo in a subgroup of segmental vitiligo. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 539–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10709.x
Conflicts of interest None to declare.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 OCT 2011 03:51PM EST
- Accepted for publication 20 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!