Funding sources: we acknowledge financial support by the University of Verona and Bruker Biospin Srl (Joint Research Project 2007), and by Fondazione Cariverona (young investigator grant 2007).
An exploratory 1H-nuclear magnetic resonance metabolomics study reveals altered urine spectral profiles in infants with atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 5, pages 1123–1125, May 2012
How to Cite
Assfalg, M., Bortoletti, E., D’Onofrio, M., Pigozzi, R., Molinari, H., Boner, A.L., Peroni, D.G. and Piacentini, G.L. (2012), An exploratory 1H-nuclear magnetic resonance metabolomics study reveals altered urine spectral profiles in infants with atopic dermatitis. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 1123–1125. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10711.x
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 OCT 2011 03:52PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.