Funding sources All experimental work was funded by LEO Pharma.
Translating clinical activity and gene expression signatures of etanercept and ciclosporin to the psoriasis xenograft SCID mouse model
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 3, pages 649–652, March 2012
How to Cite
Norsgaard, H., Svensson, L., Hagedorn, P.H., Moller, K., Olsen, G.M. and Labuda, T. (2012), Translating clinical activity and gene expression signatures of etanercept and ciclosporin to the psoriasis xenograft SCID mouse model. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 649–652. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10713.x
Conflicts of interest The authors are employees of the company funding the research.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2011 12:10PM EST
- Accepted for publication 24 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.