Funding sources The two studies were funded by Galderma R&D.
Once-daily topical brimonidine tartrate gel 0·5% is a novel treatment for moderate to severe facial erythema of rosacea: results of two multicentre, randomized and vehicle-controlled studies
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 3, pages 633–641, March 2012
How to Cite
Fowler, J., Jarratt, M., Moore, A., Meadows, K., Pollack, A., Steinhoff, M., Liu, Y., Leoni, M. and on behalf of the Brimonidine Phase II Study Group (2012), Once-daily topical brimonidine tartrate gel 0·5% is a novel treatment for moderate to severe facial erythema of rosacea: results of two multicentre, randomized and vehicle-controlled studies. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 633–641. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10716.x
Conflicts of interest The investigators received grants for conducting the studies. Y.L. and M.L. are employees of Galderma R&D.
ClinicalTrials.gov registration numbers: NCT00989014, NCT01174030.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2011 12:11PM EST
- Accepted for publication 26 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!