Funding sources This research was supported by Seoul St Mary’s Clinical Medicine Research Program year 2009 through the Catholic University of Korea.
The effect of green tea polyphenols on macrophage migration inhibitory factor-associated steroid resistance
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 3, pages 653–657, March 2012
How to Cite
Noh, S.U. and Park, Y.M. (2012), The effect of green tea polyphenols on macrophage migration inhibitory factor-associated steroid resistance. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 653–657. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10720.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2011 05:38AM EST
- Accepted for publication 27 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.