Funding sources: none.
Onychodermis (specialized nail mesenchyme) containing onychofibroblasts in horizontal sections of the nail unit
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 5, pages 1127–1129, May 2012
How to Cite
Lee, D.-Y., Park, J.-H., Shin, H.-T., Jang, K.-T., Kwon, G.-Y. and Shim, J.-S. (2012), Onychodermis (specialized nail mesenchyme) containing onychofibroblasts in horizontal sections of the nail unit. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 1127–1129. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10722.x
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2011 05:39AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.