Funding sources Funding was provided by 3M.
A preliminary randomized controlled study to determine the application frequency of a new lymphoedema bandaging system
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists 2011
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 3, pages 624–632, March 2012
How to Cite
Moffatt, C.J., Franks, P.J., Hardy, D., Lewis, M., Parker, V. and Feldman, J.L. (2012), A preliminary randomized controlled study to determine the application frequency of a new lymphoedema bandaging system. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 624–632. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10731.x
Conflicts of interest C.J.M. and P.J.F. have both received research income on behalf of the Centre for Research & Implementation of Clinical Practice from 3M prior to and during this study.
The study was registered under clinicaltrials.gov no. NCT01096589.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2011 10:27AM EST
- Accepted for publication 1 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.