Combined treatment with immunoadsorption and rituximab leads to fast and prolonged clinical remission in difficult-to-treat pemphigus vulgaris
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 4, pages 844–852, April 2012
How to Cite
Behzad, M., Möbs, C., Kneisel, A., Möller, M., Hoyer, J., Hertl, M. and Eming, R. (2012), Combined treatment with immunoadsorption and rituximab leads to fast and prolonged clinical remission in difficult-to-treat pemphigus vulgaris. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 844–852. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10732.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2011 08:20AM EST
- Accepted for publication 6 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.