Funding sources This work was supported by grants from the Korean Health Technology R&D project, Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea (A100179) and the Korean Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) grant funded by the Korean government (MOST) (R13-2003-019).
Acquired bilateral melanosis of the neck in perimenopausal women
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 3, pages 662–665, March 2012
How to Cite
Park, J.-Y., Kim, Y.C., Lee, E.-S., Park, K.-C. and Kang, H.Y. (2012), Acquired bilateral melanosis of the neck in perimenopausal women. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 662–665. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10735.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2011 08:20AM EST
- Accepted for publication 9 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.