Botulinum A toxin and brachioradial pruritus
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 5, page 1147, May 2012
How to Cite
Kavanagh, G.M. and Tidman, M.J. (2012), Botulinum A toxin and brachioradial pruritus. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 1147. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10749.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2011 09:50AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.