Funding sources This work was supported by a grant from Maruho Co. Ltd.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Heat-killed bacillus Calmette–Guérin and Mycobacterium kansasii antigen 85B combined vaccination ameliorates dermatitis in a mouse model of atopic dermatitis by inducing regulatory T cells
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 5, pages 953–963, May 2012
How to Cite
Kakeda, M., Yamanaka, K., Kitagawa, H., Tsuda, K., Akeda, T., Kurokawa, I., Gabazza, E.C. and Mizutani, H. (2012), Heat-killed bacillus Calmette–Guérin and Mycobacterium kansasii antigen 85B combined vaccination ameliorates dermatitis in a mouse model of atopic dermatitis by inducing regulatory T cells. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 953–963. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10763.x
Conflicts of interest H.M. and K.Y. have received support by Grant-in-Aids for Scientific Research from the Japan Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2011 09:42AM EST
- Accepted for publication 23 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.