Funding sources No external funding was obtained to conduct this study.
Markers of oxidative stress are increased in exhaled breath condensates of children with atopic dermatitis
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2011 The Authors. BJD © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 4, pages 839–843, April 2012
How to Cite
Peroni, D.G., Bodini, A., Corradi, M., Coghi, A., Boner, A.L. and Piacentini, G.L. (2012), Markers of oxidative stress are increased in exhaled breath condensates of children with atopic dermatitis. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 839–843. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10771.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2011 03:29AM EST
- Accepted for publication 2 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!