Funding sources The study was partly supported by AIL Onlus (Italian Leukemia, Lymphoma and Myeloma Association), Ancona section.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Serum and tissue CTACK/CCL27 chemokine levels in early mycosis fungoides may be correlated with disease-free survival following treatment with interferon alfa and psoralen plus ultraviolet A therapy
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 5, pages 948–952, May 2012
How to Cite
Goteri, G., Rupoli, S., Campanati, A., Zizzi, A., Picardi, P., Cardelli, M., Giantomassi, F., Canafoglia, L., Marchegiani, F., Mozzicafreddo, G., Brandozzi, G., Stramazzotti, D., Ganzetti, G., Lisa, R., Simonetti, O., Offidani, A., Federici, I., Filosa, G. and Leoni, P. (2012), Serum and tissue CTACK/CCL27 chemokine levels in early mycosis fungoides may be correlated with disease-free survival following treatment with interferon alfa and psoralen plus ultraviolet A therapy. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 948–952. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.10818.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2012 04:04AM EST
- Accepted for publication 20 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!