Funding sources This study was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research and Strategic Research Basis Formation Supporting Project from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan, and by Health and Labour Sciences Research Grants and grants for Research on Measures for Intractable Diseases from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan. The study was also supported by grants from the Uehara Memorial Foundation, Nakatomi Foundation, Kaibara Morikazu Medical Science Promotion Foundation, Japan Lydia O’Leary Memorial Foundation, Cosmetology Research Foundation, Japanese Dermatological Association (Shiseido Award), Fukuoka Foundation for Sound Health, and Galderma K.K. (Galderma Award).
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Five Japanese cases of antidesmoglein 1 antibody-positive and antidesmoglein 3 antibody-negative pemphigus with oral lesions
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 5, pages 976–980, May 2012
How to Cite
Koga, H., Ohyama, B., Tsuruta, D., Ishii, N., Hamada, T., Dainichi, T., Natsuaki, Y., Sogame, R., Fukuda, S., Karashima, T., Tada, J., Yamashiro, M., Uezato, H., Chan, P. T. and Hashimoto, T. (2012), Five Japanese cases of antidesmoglein 1 antibody-positive and antidesmoglein 3 antibody-negative pemphigus with oral lesions. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 976–980. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.10827.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
H.K and B.O. are joint first authors.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2012 02:24PM EST
- Accepted for publication 5 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!