Funding sources The study was funded by ZonMw, the Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development. The development of the eczema portal was funded by NutsOhra, a Dutch foundation for grants in health care, and the University Medical Centre Utrecht, the Netherlands.
EPIDEMIOLOGY AND HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCH
E-health in caring for patients with atopic dermatitis: a randomized controlled cost-effectiveness study of internet-guided monitoring and online self-management training
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 5, pages 1060–1068, May 2012
How to Cite
van Os-Medendorp, H., Koffijberg, H., Eland-de Kok, P.C.M., van der Zalm, A., de Bruin-Weller, M.S., Pasmans, S.G.M.A., Ros, W.J.G., Thio, H.B., Knol, M.J. and Bruijnzeel-Koomen, C.A.F.M. (2012), E-health in caring for patients with atopic dermatitis: a randomized controlled cost-effectiveness study of internet-guided monitoring and online self-management training. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 1060–1068. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.10829.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
This study is registered in the Dutch trial register, NTR number 612.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JAN 2012 06:39AM EST
- Accepted for publication 7 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.