The composition of the BADBIR Study Group is given in Appendix 2.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
The British Association of Dermatologists’ Biologic Interventions Register (BADBIR): design, methodology and objectives
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 3, pages 545–554, March 2012
How to Cite
Burden, A.D., Warren, R.B., Kleyn, C.E., McElhone, K., Smith, C.H., Reynolds, N.J., Ormerod, A.D., Griffiths, C.E.M. and on behalf of the BADBIR Study Group (2012), The British Association of Dermatologists’ Biologic Interventions Register (BADBIR): design, methodology and objectives. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 545–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.10835.x
Funding sources BADBIR was commissioned by the BAD, which owns the data that emerge from the register. The BAD receives restricted income from relevant U.K. pharmaceutical companies, presently Abbott, Janssen, MSD and Pfizer. This income finances a wholly separate contract between the BAD and the University of Manchester, the study sponsor, which houses the BADBIR office.
Conflicts of interest These are listed in Appendix 1.
A.D.B. and R.B.W. are joint first authors, and A.D.O. and C.E.M.G. are joint last authors.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication 9 December 2011
- 17European Medicines Agency Public Statement on Raptiva (Efalizumab). 2009. Available at: http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/Public_statement/2009/11/WC500009129.pdf (last accessed 5 January 2012)..
- 18Registries for Evaluating Patient Outcomes: A User’s Guide, 2nd edn. AHRQ Publication No. 10-EHC049. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, 2010., (eds).