Funding sources No external funding.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Changes observed in slow-growing melanomas during long-term dermoscopic monitoring
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists 2012
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 6, pages 1213–1220, June 2012
How to Cite
Terushkin, V., Dusza, S.W., Scope, A., Argenziano, G., Bahadoran, P., Cowell, L., De Giorgi, V., Ferrara, G., Kittler, H., Malvehy, J., Menzies, S., Piccolo, D., Puig, S., Rubegni, P., Stanganelli, I., Thomas, L., Zalaudek, I. and Marghoob, A.A. (2012), Changes observed in slow-growing melanomas during long-term dermoscopic monitoring. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 1213–1220. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.10846.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2012 10:33AM EST
- Accepted for publication 19 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.