Funding sources: the laboratory work on eosinophil extracellular traps is supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation.
Extensive accumulation of eosinophil extracellular traps in bullous delayed-pressure urticaria: a pathophysiological link?
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 5, pages 1151–1152, May 2012
How to Cite
Kerstan, A., Simon, H.-U., Yousefi, S. and Leverkus, M. (2012), Extensive accumulation of eosinophil extracellular traps in bullous delayed-pressure urticaria: a pathophysiological link?. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 1151–1152. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.10848.x
Conflicts of interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 23 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2012 10:34AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.