Funding sources The Danish Board of Health, The Danish Environmental Protection Agency, The Copenhagen County Research Foundation, The Velux Foundation, Denmark and The Danish Scientific Research Council. Study sponsors had no role in the design, collection or interpretation of data. J.P.T.’s salary was paid by an unrestricted award from the Leo Pharma Research Foundation.
CONTACT DERMATITIS AND ALLERGY
Contact sensitization to common haptens is associated with atopic dermatitis: new insight
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists 2012
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 166, Issue 6, pages 1255–1261, June 2012
How to Cite
Thyssen, J.P., Linneberg, A., Engkilde, K., Menné, T. and Johansen, J.D. (2012), Contact sensitization to common haptens is associated with atopic dermatitis: new insight. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 1255–1261. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.10852.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2012 10:36AM EST
- Accepted for publication 15 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.