Funding sources This work was supported in its entirety by Procter & Gamble. Funding for publication of this supplement was provided by Procter & Gamble.
Beyond the blot: cutting edge tools for genomics, proteomics and metabolomics analyses and previous successes
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Special Issue: The Omics Revolution
Volume 166, Issue Supplement s2, pages 1–8, June 2012
How to Cite
Kimball, A.B., Grant, R.A., Wang, F., Osborne, R. and Tiesman, J.P. (2012), Beyond the blot: cutting edge tools for genomics, proteomics and metabolomics analyses and previous successes. British Journal of Dermatology, 166: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.10859.x
Conflicts of interest A.B.K. is an investigator for Procter & Gamble and consultant to Unilever and Procter & Gamble. The other authors are employees of Procter & Gamble.
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Accepted for publication , 19 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!