Funding sources None.
EPIDEMIOLOGY AND HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCH
A new concept of a multidisciplinary lymphoedema centre: established in connection to a department of dermatology and the Copenhagen Wound Healing Center
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 1, pages 116–122, July 2012
How to Cite
Birkballe, S., Karlsmark, T., Noerregaard, S. and Gottrup, F. (2012), A new concept of a multidisciplinary lymphoedema centre: established in connection to a department of dermatology and the Copenhagen Wound Healing Center. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 116–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.10907.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 12:26PM EST
- Accepted for publication 17 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.