Funding sources This study was funded by UCB Pharma, Brussels, Belgium. UCB was involved in the design and conduct of the study, data collection, data management, data analysis, interpretation of the data and manuscript review and approval.
Successful treatment of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis with the PEGylated Fab′ certolizumab pegol: results of a phase II randomized, placebo-controlled trial with a re-treatment extension
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 1, pages 180–190, July 2012
How to Cite
Reich, K., Ortonne, J.-P., Gottlieb, A.B., Terpstra, I.J., Coteur, G., Tasset, C. and Mease, P. (2012), Successful treatment of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis with the PEGylated Fab′ certolizumab pegol: results of a phase II randomized, placebo-controlled trial with a re-treatment extension. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 180–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.10941.x
Conflicts of interest K.R. has served as consultant and/or paid speaker for and/or has participated in clinical trials sponsored by companies that manufacture drugs used for the treatment of psoriasis, including Abbott, Biogen Idec, Celgene, Centocor, Janssen-Cilag, Leo, Medac, Merck, MSD (formerly Essex, Schering-Plough), Novartis and Pfizer (formerly Wyeth). J.-P.O. is a consultant for Abbott, Centocor, Galderma, Janssen-Cilag, Leo, Meda Pharma, Merck Serono and UCB Pharma. A.B.G. has current consulting/advisory board agreements with Amgen, Astellas, Centocor (Janssen), Celgene, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Beiersdorf, Abbott, TEVA, Actelion, UCB Pharma, Novo Nordisk, Novartis, Dermipsor, Incyte, Pfizer, Canfite, Merck and Lilly. Research/educational grants paid to Tufts Medical Center: Centocor (Janssen), Amgen, Immune Control, Abbott, Novo Nordisk, UCB Pharma, Novartis, Celgene and Pfizer. I.J.T. and G.C. are full-time employees of UCB Pharma. C.T. is a former employee of UCB Pharma. P.M. has served as consultant and/or paid speaker for and has received grants, consulting and/or speaker fees from Abott Amgen, Biogen Idec, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Celgene, Janssen, Novartis, Merck, Pfizer and UCB Pharma.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAR 2012 12:14PM EST
- Accepted for publication 6 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.