Funding sources This work was supported by the World Cancer Research Fund (grant 2007/09 and 2010/247).
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Metabolic risk factors and skin cancer in the Metabolic Syndrome and Cancer Project (Me-Can)
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 1, pages 59–67, July 2012
How to Cite
Nagel, G., Bjørge, T., Stocks, T., Manjer, J., Hallmans, G., Edlinger, M., Häggström, C., Engeland, A., Johansen, D., Kleiner, A., Selmer, R., Ulmer, H., Tretli, S., Jonsson, H., Concin, H., Stattin, P. and Lukanova, A. (2012), Metabolic risk factors and skin cancer in the Metabolic Syndrome and Cancer Project (Me-Can). British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 59–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.10974.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication 12 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.