Funding sources Department of Biotechnology grant to R.B. (BT/PR9024/MED/12/332/2007) New Delhi, India, University Grants Commission grant to R.B. [F. No. 36-158/2008(SR)], New Delhi, India and Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission grant to R.B. (GSBTM/MD/PROJECTS/SSA/453/2010-2011), Gujarat, India.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Interleukin-4 genetic variants correlate with its transcript and protein levels in patients with vitiligo
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 2, pages 314–323, August 2012
How to Cite
Imran, M., Laddha, N.C., Dwivedi, M., Mansuri, M.S., Singh, J., Rani, R., Gokhale, R.S., Sharma, V.K., Marfatia, Y.S. and Begum, R. (2012), Interleukin-4 genetic variants correlate with its transcript and protein levels in patients with vitiligo. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 314–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11000.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
M.I. and N.C.L. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2012 01:58PM EST
- Accepted for publication 2 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!