Funding sources Department of Biotechnology grant to R.B. (BT/PR9024/MED/12/332/2007) New Delhi, India, University Grants Commission grant to R.B. [F. No. 36-158/2008(SR)], New Delhi, India and Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission grant to R.B. (GSBTM/MD/PROJECTS/SSA/453/2010-2011), Gujarat, India.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Interleukin-4 genetic variants correlate with its transcript and protein levels in patients with vitiligo
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 2, pages 314–323, August 2012
How to Cite
Imran, M., Laddha, N.C., Dwivedi, M., Mansuri, M.S., Singh, J., Rani, R., Gokhale, R.S., Sharma, V.K., Marfatia, Y.S. and Begum, R. (2012), Interleukin-4 genetic variants correlate with its transcript and protein levels in patients with vitiligo. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 314–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11000.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
M.I. and N.C.L. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2012 01:58PM EST
- Accepted for publication 2 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.