Funding sources This work is supported by grants from the Gillies McIndoe Foundation and the Wellington Regional Plastic Surgery Unit Research & Education Trust.
Treatment of infantile haemangioma with captopril
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 3, pages 619–624, September 2012
How to Cite
Tan, S.T., Itinteang, T., Day, D.J., O’Donnell, C., Mathy, J.A. and Leadbitter, P. (2012), Treatment of infantile haemangioma with captopril. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 619–624. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11016.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
Parts of this work were presented at the Joint Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Canadian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Toronto, Canada, 1–5 October, 2010; the 80th Annual Scientific Congress of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Adelaide, Australia, 2–6 May, 2011; the 16th World Congress of the International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Vancouver, Canada, 21–27 May, 2011; the Plastic Surgery Congress, and the 19th International Society for the Study of Vascular Anomalies Workshop, Malmo, Sweden, 16–19 June 2012, Gold Coast, Australia, 7–10 July, 2011
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2012 11:43AM EST
- Accepted for publication 16 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!