Funding sources: none.
Regional anaesthesia: perceptions of competency and an assessment of practice among U.K. dermatology trainees
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists 2012
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 6, pages 1390–1391, December 2012
How to Cite
Savage, L. and Hussain, W. (2012), Regional anaesthesia: perceptions of competency and an assessment of practice among U.K. dermatology trainees. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1390–1391. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11027.x
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
This article formed the basis for a submission to the 92nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the British Association of Dermatologists, July 2012.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 APR 2012 10:25AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.