Funding sources Supported by an unconditional grant by Galderma, France.
EPIDEMIOLOGY AND HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCH
A study on the epidemiology of rosacea in the U.K.
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 3, pages 598–605, September 2012
How to Cite
Spoendlin, J., Voegel, J.J., Jick, S.S. and Meier, C.R. (2012), A study on the epidemiology of rosacea in the U.K. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 598–605. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11037.x
Conflicts of interest J.J.V. is an employee at Galderma, France. There are no further conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAY 2012 11:03AM EST
- Accepted for publication 26 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.