Funding sources: none.
Application of photodynamic therapy combined with pre-illumination microneedling in the treatment of actinic keratosis in organ transplant recipients
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 5, pages 1193–1194, November 2012
How to Cite
Bencini, P.L., Galimberti, M.G., Pellacani, G. and Longo, C. (2012), Application of photodynamic therapy combined with pre-illumination microneedling in the treatment of actinic keratosis in organ transplant recipients. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1193–1194. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11051.x
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAY 2012 09:50AM EST
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1Intensified fractional CO2 laser-assisted photodynamic therapy vs. laser alone for organ transplant recipients with multiple actinic keratoses and wart-like lesions: a randomized half-side comparative trial on dorsal hands, British Journal of Dermatology, 2013, 169, 5, , , , ,
- 2Neue Entwicklungen in der photodynamischen Therapie, Der Hautarzt, 2013, 64, 5, 363, ,
- 3Confocal Microscopy Insights into the Treatment and Cellular Immune Response of Basal Cell Carcinoma to Photodynamic Therapy, Dermatology, 2012, 225, 3, 264, , , , , , ,