Funding sources: This work was supported by Novartis, East Hanover, NJ, U.S.A.
The effect of pimecrolimus on innate immunity in subjects with atopic dermatitis: a double-blind, randomized, vehicle-controlled study
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 426–428, February 2013
How to Cite
Afshar, M., Kotol, P., Miller, J., Gallo, R. and Hata, T. (2013), The effect of pimecrolimus on innate immunity in subjects with atopic dermatitis: a double-blind, randomized, vehicle-controlled study. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 426–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11052.x
Conflicts of interest: This work was supported by Novartis, East Hanover, NJ, USA.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAY 2012 09:50AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!