Funding sources A grant for scientific research from the Japanese Ministry of Education.
Constitutive activation of c-Abl/protein kinase C-δ/Fli1 pathway in dermal fibroblasts derived from patients with localized scleroderma
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 5, pages 1098–1105, November 2012
How to Cite
Noda, S., Asano, Y., Akamata, K., Aozasa, N., Taniguchi, T., Takahashi, T., Ichimura, Y., Toyama, T., Sumida, H., Yanaba, K., Tada, Y., Sugaya, M., Kadono, T. and Sato, S. (2012), Constitutive activation of c-Abl/protein kinase C-δ/Fli1 pathway in dermal fibroblasts derived from patients with localized scleroderma. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1098–1105. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11055.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAY 2012 11:02AM EST
- Accepted for publication 9 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.