Funding sources Not applicable.
Usefulness of a global clinical ichthyosis vulgaris scoring system for predicting common FLG null mutations in an adult caucasian population
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 5, pages 1165–1169, November 2012
How to Cite
Ezzedine, K., Droitcourt, C., Ged, C., Diallo, A., Hubiche, T., de Verneuil, H., Boralevi, F. and Taïeb, A. (2012), Usefulness of a global clinical ichthyosis vulgaris scoring system for predicting common FLG null mutations in an adult caucasian population. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1165–1169. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11062.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
K.E. and C.D. contributed equally to the study.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2012 08:17AM EST
- Accepted for publication 13 May 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1The severity of atopic dermatitis and analysis of the food hypersensitivity reactions, Food and Agricultural Immunology, 2015, 1, ,
- 2Atopic Dermatitis and Disease Severity Are the Main Risk Factors for Food Sensitization in Exclusively Breastfed Infants, Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 2014, 134, 2, 345, , , , , , , , ,