Funding sources Not applicable.
Usefulness of a global clinical ichthyosis vulgaris scoring system for predicting common FLG null mutations in an adult caucasian population
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 5, pages 1165–1169, November 2012
How to Cite
Ezzedine, K., Droitcourt, C., Ged, C., Diallo, A., Hubiche, T., de Verneuil, H., Boralevi, F. and Taïeb, A. (2012), Usefulness of a global clinical ichthyosis vulgaris scoring system for predicting common FLG null mutations in an adult caucasian population. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1165–1169. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11062.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
K.E. and C.D. contributed equally to the study.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2012 08:17AM EST
- Accepted for publication 13 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.