Funding sources None.
A long-term study of a patient with anti-p200 pemphigoid: correlation of autoantibody levels with disease activity and an example of epitope spreading
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 5, pages 1179–1183, November 2012
How to Cite
Monshi, B., Groth, S., Richter, L., Schmidt, E., Zillikens, D. and Rappersberger, K. (2012), A long-term study of a patient with anti-p200 pemphigoid: correlation of autoantibody levels with disease activity and an example of epitope spreading. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1179–1183. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11076.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2012 09:45AM EST
- Accepted for publication 22 May 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Anti-p200 pemphigoid, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 2014, 71, 1, 185, , , ,