Funding sources No external funding.
DERMATOLOGICAL SURGERY AND LASERS
Direct primary closure without undermining in the repair of vermilionectomy defects of the lower lip
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 5, pages 1092–1097, November 2012
How to Cite
Barry, R.B.M., McKenzie, J., Berg, D. and Langtry, J.A.A. (2012), Direct primary closure without undermining in the repair of vermilionectomy defects of the lower lip. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1092–1097. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11104.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
R.B.M.B. and J.McK. have contributed equally to this work and should be considered as co-authors. All work was done in either the Dermatology Surgical Unit, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne, U.K. or in the Dermatologic Surgery Unit, Division of Dermatology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, U.S.A.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2012 03:13PM EST
- Accepted for publication 11 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.