Funding sources This project was funded in part by NIH CTSA Grant #UL1 RR024982 and the American College of Rheumatology/Arthritis Foundation Bridge Funding Grant (BFC).
EPIDEMIOLOGY AND HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCH
A multicentre, cross-sectional study on quality of life in patients with cutaneous lupus erythematosus
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 1, pages 145–153, January 2013
How to Cite
Vasquez, R., Wang, D., Tran, Q.P., Adams-Huet, B., Chren, M.-M., Costner, M.I., Cohen, J.B., Werth, V.P. and Chong, B.F. (2013), A multicentre, cross-sectional study on quality of life in patients with cutaneous lupus erythematosus. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 145–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11106.x
Conflicts of interest V.P.W. is a consultant for Pfizer Incorporated, Medimmune, Genentech Incorporated, Novartis International AG, Celgene Corporation, Stiefel Laboratories, Incorporated, Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Amgen Incorporated, and Astion Pharma. V.P.W. has also received grants and honoraria from Celgene Corporation, Amgen Incorporated, and Astion Pharma. B.F.C. is an investigator for Celgene Corporation and Amgen Incorporated.
R. Vasquez and D. Wang contributed equally to this work, and are co-first authors.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2012 03:15PM EST
- Accepted for publication 11 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.