Funding sources This work was supported by grants from the Swiss National Foundation for Scientific Research (31003A-121966 and 31003A-09811, to L.B.) and the European Community’s FP7 (Coordination Theme 1-HEALTH-F2-2008-200515, to L.B.).
EPIDEMIOLOGY AND HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCH
Clinical presentation and diagnostic delay in bullous pemphigoid: a prospective nationwide cohort
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 5, pages 1111–1117, November 2012
How to Cite
della Torre, R., Combescure, C., Cortés, B., Marazza, G., Beltraminelli, H., Naldi, L. and Borradori, L. (2012), Clinical presentation and diagnostic delay in bullous pemphigoid: a prospective nationwide cohort. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1111–1117. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11108.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2012 03:18PM EST
- Accepted for publication 4 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.