Funding sources: none.
BRAF mutation analysis of only one metastatic lesion can restrict the treatment of melanoma: a case report
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 428–430, February 2013
How to Cite
Richtig, E., Schrama, D., Ugurel, S., Fried, I., Niederkorn, A., Massone, C. and Becker, J.C. (2013), BRAF mutation analysis of only one metastatic lesion can restrict the treatment of melanoma: a case report. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 428–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11121.x
Conflicts of interest: J.C.B. is on the ad board and speakers’ bureau for Roche and GlaxoSmithKline.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUL 2012 07:10AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!