Funding sources: none.
IgA pemphigus associated with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma showing unique reactivity with desmocollins: unusual clinical and histopathological features
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 1, pages 224–226, January 2013
How to Cite
Asahina, A., Koga, H., Suzuki, Y. and Hashimoto, T. (2013), IgA pemphigus associated with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma showing unique reactivity with desmocollins: unusual clinical and histopathological features. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 224–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11127.x
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2012 10:12AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.