Funding sources: none.
IgA pemphigus associated with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma showing unique reactivity with desmocollins: unusual clinical and histopathological features
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 1, pages 224–226, January 2013
How to Cite
Asahina, A., Koga, H., Suzuki, Y. and Hashimoto, T. (2013), IgA pemphigus associated with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma showing unique reactivity with desmocollins: unusual clinical and histopathological features. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 224–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11127.x
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2012 10:12AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.