Funding sources: this work was supported by grants from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICINN) (SAF2007-61019 and SAF 2010-16976), INTRA/08/714.1 and INTA/09/758 from the Biomedical Network Research Centre on Rare Diseases (CIBERER) and S2010/BMD-2420 (CELLCAM) from Comunidad de Madrid.
Recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa: the origin of the c.6527insC mutation in the Spanish population
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 1, pages 226–229, January 2013
How to Cite
Sanchez-Jimeno, C., Cuadrado-Corrales, N., Aller, E., García, M., Escámez, M.J., Illera, N., Trujillo-Tiebas, M.J., Ayuso, C., Millán, J.M. and Del Río, M. (2013), Recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa: the origin of the c.6527insC mutation in the Spanish population. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 226–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11128.x
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
C.S.J. and N.C.C. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2012 10:15AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.