Funding sources: this work was supported by grants from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICINN) (SAF2007-61019 and SAF 2010-16976), INTRA/08/714.1 and INTA/09/758 from the Biomedical Network Research Centre on Rare Diseases (CIBERER) and S2010/BMD-2420 (CELLCAM) from Comunidad de Madrid.
Recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa: the origin of the c.6527insC mutation in the Spanish population
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 1, pages 226–229, January 2013
How to Cite
Sanchez-Jimeno, C., Cuadrado-Corrales, N., Aller, E., García, M., Escámez, M.J., Illera, N., Trujillo-Tiebas, M.J., Ayuso, C., Millán, J.M. and Del Río, M. (2013), Recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa: the origin of the c.6527insC mutation in the Spanish population. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 226–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11128.x
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
C.S.J. and N.C.C. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2012 10:15AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.