Funding sources None.
DERMATOLOGICAL SURGERY AND LASERS
Mohs surgery for squamous cell carcinoma of the nail: report of 15 cases. Our experience and a long-term follow-up
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 6, pages 1310–1314, December 2012
How to Cite
Dika, E., Piraccini, B.M., Balestri, R., Vaccari, S., Misciali, C., Patrizi, A. and Fanti, P.A. (2012), Mohs surgery for squamous cell carcinoma of the nail: report of 15 cases. Our experience and a long-term follow-up. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1310–1314. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11129.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2012 02:20PM EST
- Accepted for publication 27 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.