Funding sources: This study was funded by competitive peer-review grants from the Physicians Services Incorporated Foundation, Ontario, Canada and Pediatric Consultants, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Expanding the therapeutic repertoire of infantile haemangiomas: cohort-blinded study of oral nadolol compared with propranolol
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 1, pages 222–224, January 2013
How to Cite
Pope, E., Chakkittakandiyil, A., Lara-Corrales, I., Maki, E. and Weinstein, M. (2013), Expanding the therapeutic repertoire of infantile haemangiomas: cohort-blinded study of oral nadolol compared with propranolol. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 222–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11131.x
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2012 02:20PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.