Funding sources The authors acknowledge salary support provided by the NIH NCRR Laser and Medical Microbeam Program (LAMMP: P41EB05890), the NIH SBIRs 1R43RR030696-01A1, R01HD065536 and 1R43RR025985-01, the Military Photomedicine Program (AFOSR grant no. FA9550-08-1-0384), R01 AR054885, the Beckman Foundation and the Hazem Chehabi BLI Research Fellowship.
Noninvasive clinical assessment of port-wine stain birthmarks using current and future optical imaging technology: a review
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists 2012
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 6, pages 1215–1223, December 2012
How to Cite
Sharif, S.A., Taydas, E., Mazhar, A., Rahimian, R., Kelly, K.M., Choi, B. and Durkin, A.J. (2012), Noninvasive clinical assessment of port-wine stain birthmarks using current and future optical imaging technology: a review. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1215–1223. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11139.x
Conflicts of interest A.J.D. is a cofounder of the company and owns equity interests in Modulated Imaging Inc., which collaborated in the development of the spatial frequency domain imaging (SFDI) system reviewed here.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUL 2012 10:11AM EST
- Accepted for publication , 28 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!