Funding sources This study was supported by the Department of Dermatology at the University of Milan (L.L.), the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases AR053505 and AR057001 (A.S.P.), Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft Research Foundation (C.T.E.), T32-AR007465 (A.R.N.), and the Penn Skin Disease Research Center (P30-AR057217).
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Enrichment of total serum IgG4 in patients with pemphigus
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists 2012
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 6, pages 1245–1253, December 2012
How to Cite
Funakoshi, T., Lunardon, L., Ellebrecht, C.T., Nagler, A.R., O’Leary, C.E. and Payne, A.S. (2012), Enrichment of total serum IgG4 in patients with pemphigus. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1245–1253. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11144.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
T.F. and L.L. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUL 2012 10:18AM EST
- Accepted for publication 1 July 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Elevated Serum IgG4 Defines Specific Clinical Phenotype of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Mediators of Inflammation, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , , ,
- 3The dual nature of interleukin-10 in pemphigus vulgaris, Cytokine, 2014,, , ,
- 4IgG Antibodies in Patients with Pemphigus Vulgaris before and after Diagnosing with Immunofluorescence, Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences, 2013, 16, 12, 589, , , ,