Funding sources This study was supported by the Department of Dermatology at the University of Milan (L.L.), the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases AR053505 and AR057001 (A.S.P.), Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft Research Foundation (C.T.E.), T32-AR007465 (A.R.N.), and the Penn Skin Disease Research Center (P30-AR057217).
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Enrichment of total serum IgG4 in patients with pemphigus
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists 2012
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 6, pages 1245–1253, December 2012
How to Cite
Funakoshi, T., Lunardon, L., Ellebrecht, C.T., Nagler, A.R., O’Leary, C.E. and Payne, A.S. (2012), Enrichment of total serum IgG4 in patients with pemphigus. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1245–1253. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11144.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
T.F. and L.L. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUL 2012 10:18AM EST
- Accepted for publication 1 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.