The members of the Italian Writing Exercise Study Group are listed in Appendix 1.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Evaluation of the impact of writing exercises interventions on quality of life in patients with psoriasis undergoing systemic treatments
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists 2012
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 6, pages 1254–1264, December 2012
How to Cite
Tabolli, S., Naldi, L., Pagliarello, C., Sampogna, F., di Pietro, C., Spagnoli, A., Abeni, D. and The Italian Writing Exercise Study Group (2012), Evaluation of the impact of writing exercises interventions on quality of life in patients with psoriasis undergoing systemic treatments. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1254–1264. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11147.x
Funding sources This study was supported by the Italian Medicines Agency (AIFA) grant no. FARM06BM8Y and is reported in the AIFA register.
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 3 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.