Funding sources: this project was supported by a research grant from Riemser Arzneimittel AG.
Willingness-to-pay and patient-defined benefits in the treatment of hyperhidrosis: results from the first German health services research study in hyperhidrosis
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 448–450, February 2013
How to Cite
Müller, C. and Augustin, M. (2013), Willingness-to-pay and patient-defined benefits in the treatment of hyperhidrosis: results from the first German health services research study in hyperhidrosis. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 448–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11150.x
Conflicts of interest: C.M. is an employee of Riemser Arzneimittel AG. M.A. is licence holder of the Patient Benefit Index. He has received honoraria for participation in advisory boards and consulting activities from Riemser Arzneimittel AG.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUL 2012 10:20AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.