Funding sources: none.
Neutrophilic cholangitis in psoriasis vulgaris and psoriatic arthritis
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 1, pages 216–218, January 2013
How to Cite
Dieude, P., Sbidian, E., Viguier, M., Zafrani, E., de Bazelaire, C., Dawidowicz, K., Adle-Biassette, H., Allez, M., Petit, A., Richette, P. and Bachelez, H. (2013), Neutrophilic cholangitis in psoriasis vulgaris and psoriatic arthritis. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 216–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11157.x
Conflicts of interest: P.D., K.D., H.A.-B., A.P., P.R. and E.S.Z., none declared; H.B. serves as consultant to Abbott, Almirall, Celgene, Centocor, Janssen, Leo Pharma, Novartis, Pfizer, Schering-Plough and Wyeth; M.V. serves as consultant to Abbott, Janssen-Cilag, Pfizer, Schering-Plough, Roche and Bristol Myers Squibb; M.A. serves as consultant to Abbott, Janssen and Schering-Plough; E.S. was employed by Abbott for 2 months in 2010.
p.D. and E.S. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.