Funding sources None.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Analysis of 303 Ro/SS-A antibody-positive patients: is this antibody a possible marker for malignancy?
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 5, pages 1067–1075, November 2012
How to Cite
Böckle, B.C., Stanarevic, G., Ratzinger, G. and Sepp, N.T. (2012), Analysis of 303 Ro/SS-A antibody-positive patients: is this antibody a possible marker for malignancy?. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1067–1075. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11161.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2012 11:22AM EST
- Accepted for publication 13 July 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Quoi de neuf en dermatologie clinique ?, Annales de Dermatologie et de Vénéréologie, 2013, 140, S237,